I don’t pretend to be a fashion guru, fashion blogger, or overall in-the-know fashionista, but one thing I do know is that feeling comfortable in your clothes and in your body are two things that are always in style. When I first learned about Karina dresses I was ecstatic to try their dresses – they’re a fantastic Brooklyn-based clothing company that specializes in making dresses for every body! If I’m being honest I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, mainly because I am one of those people that is fairly difficult to shop for. The things that I love about my body are the things that make it difficult, which I suppose is better than the alternative! I have strong muscular thighs, I actually have a butt, and I have broad shoulders. Not really “in style” it seems, but those are parts of my body that I adore.
That being said, once I slipped on my first Karina Dress it was pure love. It fit in all the right places, flattered in all the right places, and I was complimented all day long on the great styling and fabric. Not only that, they are comfortable and truly timeless.
Some facts about the dresses:
- They are made from imported microfiber blend fabric with 4-way stretch. Dresses are machine washable, and come in limited edition prints and are constantly changing selection because they do small-batch production.
- The dresses are unbelievably easy to wear and care for, which also makes them perfect for traveling. They can scrunch up tiny for packing or be worn while on the road/plane/train and still look great when you get to your destination. For Nate and I who travel for wedding photography this is a fantastic bonus – no fussing with my dress when we get there! In fact they were mentioned on National Geographic’s Intelligent Travel Blog! We women love the EZ wear EZ care thing where you can machine wash the garment and no ironing is involved :)
- The dresses are made to accommodate a little monthly weight gain all the way up to being pregnant and back – you can bet you’ll be getting your money’s worth!
- The dresses are made with love in the USA, something that I can really stand behind!
- The dresses are classy. They show off the beautiful figure of any woman without showing off everything she has – and that right there is sexy!
Have I got your attention? Thought so! I’m excited to also announce that Karina Dresses has offered the readers of Faces of Beauty the chance to win one of their amazing dresses! Here are the entry options, and please remember to leave a separate comment for each one:
- “Like” Karina Dresses on Facebook – this one is required!
- Leave a comment below stating what it is that makes you truly beautiful. This can be as long or as short as you like, but I want to hear the full story of the realization of your true beauty!
- Tell your story on Karina Dresses’ Facebook page! Feel free to post pictures and really share your heart – Karina Dresses is full of love!
This contest is open to international readers as well, but if you live outside of the US you will be required to pay for the postage. Giveaway ends at midnight MST on Thursday September 15, and the winner will be announced on Friday morning September 16.
Please note that I received this dress from Karina Dresses and the opinions here are my very own!