1. the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
2. a beautiful person.
3. a beautiful thing, as a work of art or a building.
4. Often, beauties. something that is beautiful in nature or in some natural environment.
5. an individually pleasing or beautiful quality; grace; charm: a vivid blue area that is the one real beauty of the painting.
6. Informal . a particular advantage: One of the beauties of this medicine is the freedom from aftereffects.
7. something excellent of its kind.
And so there is it: beauty defined in words. How will YOU define it in your life?
Remember, we are all beautiful; you are beautiful just the way you are!